Silent But Deadly Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silent But Deadly Clan

Online Gaming!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lottery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SBD Bighedd
SBD Member
SBD Member
SBD Bighedd

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-08-23

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: The Lottery   The Lottery Icon_minitimeMon 28 Aug - 19:53:50

Lottery Odds Explained:

The lottery is nation-wide, not squad-based. Meaning you are not competing solely against your squad mates - but every pilot in your nation. Because of this, parts are not guaranteed to be won - even when only a single person in your squad enters for a certain item.

It appears that each weapon has a preset, limited quantity that is made available for the lotto each day. This means the odds of winning depend on two factors: 1) the number of entries you place for a specific item, and 2) that item's popularity. (i.e. total # of entries from all other people trying to win it.)

The experimental and captured parts lottos are completely separate from each other, but work the same way. The only difference is that items listed in captured parts will be from the two opposing nations, and will change daily. The odds of winning either lotto shift each day, depending on the total number of entries for each part.

Items that appear on screen as "Recommended" are harder to win because more people will enter for them. Recommended part displays are like advertising. They create a high demand so “everyone wants it”, yet supplies for that part are limited. (Ex. during a single lotto, I placed 16 entries for Poleyn Armor, yet did not win at all.)

On the flipside, less popular items can be won very often, making it appear as if you win all the time. (Ex. during a single lotto, I placed 4 entries for a Sharman chassis, and won all 4 of them.)

If there’s one part you truly want, the more entries you place for it, the better your odds of winning it. But if it’s “recommended” or has a special quality (rapid reload, high firepower, light weight, etc.), more people will enter for it, reducing your odds of winning.

Lotto Myths:

If you place multiple entries for an item and win, you will win multiple items. Unfortunately, this is untrue. If you place multiple entries for a single item, you are NOT guaranteed to win an equivalent quantity of them. (Ex. If you enter 3 lotto tickets for a Pallasch Cannon, you may only win 1.) Odds of winning multiple items improve when the item is less popular.

Another misconception is that if you win an item, you can enter for the same part the next day and automatically win it. This is not true either. It all depends on the daily supply and demand for that part.

Why Donate Money?

Donating money improves your country’s research fund. As greater fund levels are reached, new parts are researched and made available. But there’s another great benefit besides new parts.

When new parts are researched, they replace a number of items previously in the Experimental lotto. The replaced parts are then moved into the Buy section. So if you’ve been trying to win that awesome system device for weeks, now you might be able to just buy it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bighedd
SBD Sick

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: LOTTERY   The Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug - 0:55:55

Boy you been busy at work....
Back to top Go down
muledonkey123
F0X Hound Member
F0X Hound Member
muledonkey123

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-09-02

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lottery   The Lottery Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 15:03:14

Bighedd, you are quite taken by this game eh?
Back to top Go down
SBD Darkrain
Admin
Admin
SBD Darkrain

Number of posts : 52

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lottery   The Lottery Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 15:33:13

out of all us who play CH, Mr Big is the #1 fan ;-) shame hes only a captain hey affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.silent-but-deadly.i8.com.
SBD Bighedd
SBD Member
SBD Member
SBD Bighedd

Number of posts : 55

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lottery   The Lottery Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 16:35:35

Yeah, I like this game a lot. It's not just the game, it's the squad and team play that I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bighedd
SBD Darkrain
Admin
Admin
SBD Darkrain

Number of posts : 52

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lottery   The Lottery Icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep - 18:02:05

we do have a great squad still need 2 more peeps tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silent-but-deadly.i8.com.
Sponsored content

The Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lottery   The Lottery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lottery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent But Deadly Clan :: CrackDown-
Jump to: